сряда, 7 май 2014 г.

Flo marijuana

Strain Name: Flo
Grade: B
Type: Hybrid – 60% Sativa / 40% Indica
Looks: Light green with short light orange hairs. Very frosty, and fairly dense large buds.
Smell: Fairly sour, but more of a sweet sour like lemon, than a bitter sour like lime.
Taste: Very light and lemony, but not sour. Flavor very similar to a lemon drop. Lemony flavor stays with you for a while.
Effects: This high is very clear headed, but the body high is intense. I don’t feel couch locked at all, but I do feel a very warm radiating high working its way through my muscles. As the high continues, the head high starts to build up. This is a very functional high, even after the head high peaks. My thought patterns don’t seem to be slowed at all, although focusing on one task does seem to be a slight issue. As far as how pleasant this buzz is, I’d give it an A. As far as how well this helps me medically, I would give it a C+. It seems to be able to do a bit of everything, but nothing well.
Potency: Effects lasted 1 – 1.5 hours
From: Patient’s Choice of Colorado                 Source"http://smokeeverytimeandeverywhere.blogspot.com/

Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар