сряда, 7 май 2014 г.

Blue Dream Marijuana

Strain Name: Blue Dream
Genetics: D.J. Short’s Blueberry x Santa Cruz Haze
Source: Boulder M.M.C.
Price: $20 / gram
Grade: A++
Type: Sativa-Dominant Hybrid
Looks: Needless to say at least in the looks department this Blue Dream Pheno retained much of the colorful beauty of D.J. Short’s original Blueberry. Blue colors range from sky blue to indigo blue to dark midnight blue, just extraordinary. The greens mixed in are also very vivid and bright orange-rust pistols abound. Another amazing aspect to this medicine is the amount and size of the trichomes, dude, you can’t even move this bud without leaving a pile of blue tinged Kief. This is one of those batches where you wonder if there would be room for even one more trichome, freaking ridiculous forests of purple- blue, and giant wizard globe crystals of medicine totally encrust the flowers head to toe!! That’s just sick kids, sick I say! Even the stems are a beautiful light blue,,,go ahead, you can gnaw on these stems; this is pure organic goodness.10/10
Smell: Very complex and potent. Definitely smell the sweet-tart intensity of the Blueberry mixed with earthy, musky- skunk depth as well. A good size Jar of this medicine, when opened, will not only stink up the general vicinity but most surrounding vicinities as well!!! WOW I applaude the maker of these flowers, freakin’ beauty product mang,,,totally legite. The bottom end aroma of this smoke, which shows up in a lot of the Blue Dream I’ve scored in these parts, is one of an incensey type of sandalwood that softly mixes in with the overall musk of this connoisseur offering. 10/10
Taste: Wow these Hazes and Haze mixes these days!!! The Cantaloupe Haze taste jus’ like cantaloupes, the Tangerine Haze taste jus’ like Tangerines, the Snozberry Haze tastes just like Snoz berries etc,etc,etc! This hybrid taste jus’ downright BLUE to me and very sweet like the best candy Willy Wonka ever made. I start drooling jus’ thinking about it, I gotta have another bowl,,NOW!!! Ahhhhh,,,jus’ like Grammy’s blueberry pie,,,yummy. I’m thinking Blue Dream Jelly might be an awesome addition to my sourdough toast.
Effects: OK this medicine is extreme. I smoked a big bowl of Blue Dream with some old friends at a party, and everything was cool for about five minutes then the head sweats hit along with tsunami size body and head rushes that were so overpowering that I started talking complete gibberish like a deranged raccoon. Just couldn’t seem to put my thoughts together with my speech anymore. My vision was strangely tunnel-like and I was beginning to float up off the ground (in my mind anyway). At this point I politely excused myself and retired to the firepit area to chill out abit. I have been smoking herb for well over thirty years, and have a lot of experience with different effects as well as a good tolerance, but this was just intense. After about thirty minutes of this savage head buffeting, it seemed to mellow right into a very euphoric uppy, and quite social phase at which time I slipped back into the crowd and profusely enjoyed myself for the remainder of the hoe down! Blue Dream relaxes all the muscles and any pains just fade away along with the odd floating sensations that are quite pronounced. It’s kinda like doin a spacewalk in zero grativity,,,you know “Ground control to Major Tom” type stuff. I think it just hits so hard and fast that it catches a lot of folks unawares. I became overwhelmed by billions of brilliant thoughts and ideas coursing through me all at once. Very creative and lots of fun overall. Maybe not the best medicine to start off the newbies with though. 10/10

Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар