петък, 16 май 2014 г.

АK48

Strain Name: AK48
Grade: C
Type: Hybrid - Indica Dominant
Looks: Super dense hard buds that look like rocks. Ultra bright neon green with super bright orange hairs and loads of crystals. This stuff looks magazine quality, it does not get much better. (9/10)
Smell: Little to no smell. When its ground up there is a very faint hint of grapefruit. (7/10)
Taste: Just like the smell there is really no taste. Just very bland with a slight hint of grapefruit. Had a not so good chemically taste that is the result of a bad grow/cure that tastes like burnt hair. (3/10)
Effects: Night time use. After 3 volcano bags I was tranced into the TV. After the initial trance I was summons to the kitchen by my stomach. After I filled my belly, it was sleepy time. Good strain for increasing appetite, relaxing, and for insomnia.  (8/10)
Potency: Medium – Strong (8/10)

Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар