събота, 17 май 2014 г.

Belladonna

Strain Name: Belladonna
Grade: B+
Type: Sativa
Looks: Light green with red hairs throughout. The tips of the buds are what made them a B+ in my opinion as they are literally covered in crystals.
Smell: Smells like a fresh bowl of fruit loops with deep earthy undertones. I could tell it was cured extremely well because of the smell of the bud.
Taste: Tastes exactly like it smells; a fresh, fruity taste on the inhale followed by a moist earthy taste on the exhale.
Effects: For only being a B+ this sat me on my couch for a good amount of time. No significant munchies from this so dont use as an appetite stimulant. I would suggest nighttime use as it put me to sleep, but its not so overpowering that you couldnt use it during the day for moderate aches and pains.
Potency: 8/10


Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар